PGL Campaspe Downs
An hour’s drive from Melbourne, PGL Campaspe Downs is set amid 180 acres of natural bushland in the Macedon Ranges, Close to Kyneton and Hanging Rock.
The camp accommodates up to 420 guests in cabins and luxury platform tents There is a wide range of facilities to enjoy, including an indoor heated swimming pool, sports stadium and two dining rooms offering full of self-catering options.Download our Campaspe Downs Leader Guide Download our Campaspe Downs Venue Hire Guide
- Groups: Rooms sleep 4-8 with ensuite bathrooms or 2-12 students with separate purpose-built toilet and shower blocks
- Party Leaders: Single or twin en suite rooms
- Groups: Tents sleep 8 with separate purpose-built toilet and shower block near by
- Party Leaders: Tents sleep 4 with separate purpose-built toilet and shower block
- Conference rooms
- Indoor sports stadium
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Leaders’ lounges
- Recreation room
- Sports oval
- Two dining rooms (full catering and self-catering
Click here for full descriptions of all our activities at Campaspe Downs.
- Ball Sports
- Bush Walk
- Bush Craft
- Crate Stack*
- Flying Fox*
- Giant Swing*
- Initiative Exercises
- Leap of Faith*
- Low Ropes*
- Obstacle Course
- Open Canoeing*
- Possum Glider*
- Raft Building*
- Team Challenge
*PGL instructor led. All other activities are teacher led.
Free Time Activities
- Bush Golf
- Giant Chess / Chequers
- Pool / Billiards
- Soccer (indoor and outdoor)
- Table Tennis
- Volleyball (indoor and outdoor)
Programs available at Campaspe Downs
Our programs use adventure to build confidence, a sense of achievement and develop a better attitude in school.
Whether for a group retreat, a family get-together or a teambuilding venue, we’ll help you make it an adventure to remember.
Year 7 Orientation Camp
Encourage your year groups to bond, support each other, build trust and forge stronger relationships with each other.
PGL camps offer everything scouts, guides, cadets and brigade groups need for a memorable and rewarding adventure.