PGL Campaspe Downs, VIC
An hour’s drive from Melbourne, PGL Campaspe Downs is set amid 180 acres of natural bushland in the Macedon Ranges, Close to Kyneton and Hanging Rock.
The camp accommodates up to 400 guests in cabins and luxury platform tents There is a wide range of facilities to enjoy, including sports stadium and two dining rooms offering full or self-catering options.
- Groups: Rooms sleep 4-8 with en suite bathrooms or 2-12 students with separate purpose-built toilet and shower blocks
- Party Leaders: Single or twin en suite rooms
- Groups: Tents sleep 8 with toilet and shower block near by
- Party Leaders: Tents sleep 3-4 with toilet and shower block near by
- Campfire circle
- Conference rooms
- Indoor sports stadium
- Leaders’ lounges
- Recreation room
- Sports oval
- Two dining rooms (full catering and self-catering)
Click here for full descriptions of all our activities at Campaspe Downs.
- Ball Sports
- Bush Walk
- Bush Craft
- Challenge Course
- Crate Stack*
- Flying Fox*
- Giant Swing*
- Initiative Exercises
- Leap of Faith*
- Low Ropes*
- Possum Glider*
- Raft Building*
- Team Challenge
*PGL instructor led. All other activities are teacher led.
Free Time Activities
- Soccer (indoor and outdoor)
- Table Foosball
- Table Tennis
- Volleyball (indoor and outdoor)
Programs available at Campaspe Downs
Our programs use adventure to build confidence, a sense of achievement and develop a better attitude in school.
PGL camps offer everything scouts, guides, cadets and brigade groups need for a memorable and rewarding adventure.
Encourage your year groups to bond, support each other, build trust and forge stronger relationships with each other.
Camp Out Experience
A 24-hour outdoor experience, introducing outdoor living in a typical bush setting.