PGL Travel Ltd’s policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our users. PGL Travel Ltd and its associated companies will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its customers to any third party without first receiving that customer’s permission. This policy statement tells you how we collect information from you and how we use it. Using the Internet should be a fun and non-threatening experience and we want to help make it so.
• children for whom you are booking a holiday; and
1. PGL will not use or disclose Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it or in relation to it;
1.2 to keep you informed about PGL and its services and about this website;
1.3 if PGL is required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. PGL will not sell, trade or rent any child’s Personal Information. PGL will not knowingly write to any child. All communication from PGL will be directed to you as the adult responsible for the booking.
3. PGL will not sell, trade or rent any other parent’s/guardian’s Personal Information unless they have separately given their permission.
4. PGL will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, PGL will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. PGL will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the Personal Information. However, PGL is not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive your Personal Information.
5. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, PGL may also gather anonymous information which may be used by PGL or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
6. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail email@example.com or write to us at the address below:
Customer Services Manager
PGL Travel Ltd
We may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us with various statistics without identifying any individual.
Our website uses the following cookies:
PGLPrivate: PGL Authentication – used to hold authentication tokens for logged in users of MyPGL and On-line Bookings. Expires after 30 minutes of inactivity.
ASP.NET_SessionId: ASP.NET session cookie – used to hold session data (e.g. online bookings). Expires after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Flxpxl: Used throughout the Adventure Holidays and Family Adventures areas of the site to track what actions users have completed. This information allows us to advertise around the web to users who have visited our site but have not converted. We do not gather any additional data about the visitor. Expires after 30 days.
There are cases where PGL Travel Ltd may ask you for personal information, such as your name or address. We only do this when you register for services that require registration or subscription (for example, a purchase). The information you give to register for these services will not be used for any other purpose other than to grant access to and administer these services. Your information will not be passed to any 3rd party organisation, unless your consent is given. You will always be clearly asked before this is the case.
Members of any membership area on any PGL Travel Ltd website are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Furthermore, members are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the providers for any liability or expense arising from such use or misuse. Members agree to immediately notify the providers of any unauthorised use of their account or any other breach of security known to them.
Users should be aware that when you are on a PGL Travel Ltd site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from PGL Travel Ltd pages that take you outside our service. For example, if you “click” on a link in a news item, the “click” takes you off the PGL Travel Ltd site. This includes links from partners that may use PGL Travel Ltd’s logos as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information.
Forums and public communication.
“Forum” means a chat area, bulletin board, or e-mail function offered as part of the PGL Travel Ltd online presence. You shall not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through an PGL Travel Ltd website any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all guests. Therefore, in addition to the privacy of registration data , we will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a guest’s e-mail unless required in the course of normal maintenance of the PGL Travel Ltd website and its systems or unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on PGL Travel Ltd;
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of PGL Travel Ltd; or
(3) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public.